THE POLICY OF
RIOMARR SHIPPING PVT.LTD MUMBAI. IS COMMITTED
TO PROVIDE MANNING SERVICES
AS REQUIRED BY OUR PRINCIPAL IN AN ECONOMICAL, EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE MANNER
WHILST MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS OF MARINE AND OFFSHORE INDUSTRY WE ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH STCW 78 AS AMENDED / MLC 2006 FOR ALL THE FLOATING STAFF RECRUITED BY US .
TO SATISFY OUR PRINCIPALS AND ACHIEVE
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT, WE HAVE ESTABLISHED A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF
ISO 9001:2008 STANDARD WHICH
IS COMMUNICATED AND UNDERSTOOD WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION.
In line with the above role, the Company sets the following as its quality objectives:
- To select properly qualified, trained, competent seafarers as per vessel’s requirement with a view to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Principal’s vessels.
- To establish an employment roster of its seafaring staff on the basis of their appraisal reports as a customer requirement.
- To achieve minimum rejection of the selected sea going staff sent on board ensure cost effectiveness.
- To organize seafaring staff’s enjoining and disembarkation from the vessel in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To induct seafaring staff at the trainee level, train them on board to enable them to qualify for higher ranks.
- To maintain and increase the standards of its quality management system through continual improvement.