The policy of Riomarr shipping private limited Mumbai. Is committed to provide manning services as required by our principal in an economical, efficient and effective manner.
Whilst meeting the requirements of marine and offshore industry we ensure compliance with STCW 78 as amended / M.S (Recruitment & Placement of Seafarers) rules 2016 / MLC 2006 for all the floating staff recruited by us.
To satisfy our principals and achieve continual improvement, we have established a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard which is communicated and understood within the organization.
Riomarr shipping private limited Mumbai Endeavors to be a Premier recruitment & placement service providing unit for seafarers ensuring full customer satisfaction And Continual improvement.
Riomarr shipping private limited Mumbai reaffirms its opposition to unfair discrimination in employment and commits itself to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunity. The aim of this policy is to ensure that for the purpose of recruitment-
- The recruitment, selection, training and promotion of its floating staff is based solely on the criteria of merit, ability and availability.
- No job applicant or employee will receive less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, colour, ethnic origin, age, and marital status or on the basis of any inducements received.
- No fees or other charges for recruitment or for providing employment to seafarers are borne directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the seafarers for the purpose of recruitment.
- Any incident or casualty on-board causing injury (excluding minor injuries) or death disappearance, loss overboard or homicide by or an Indian national, is reported to director general shipping not later than 24 hours of the receipt of such information and next of kin shall also be informed at the same time.
- With due regard to the right to privacy and need to protect confidentiality full and complete records/data of the seafarers covered by our system are maintained.
- Whilst dealing with cases of incompetence or indiscipline on board, procedures consistent with the principles of natural justice, the law of the land and practice and with CBA if applicable shall be followed.
- Ensure that death or disability compensation are paid by the ship owner without undue delay.