Time line & Achievements
12th Jan. 2016
- Riomarr SPL formed under the Companies Act to undertake its core activity of Crew
Management of Ships.
2nd June 2016
- The Company was granted the Recruitment & Placement of Seafarers License under the
Merchant Shipping (Recruitment & Placement of Seafarers) Rules 2016.
1st September 2016
- Our crew took over 3 Oil Tankers namely – M.T. Morning Ibis, M.T. Morning Swan &
M.T. Morning Glory VIII of Japanese Principals- Nakata Mac Corporation.
22 nd June 2017
- DOC for Oil Tankers issued by DNV under authority of the Government of Republic of
30 th June 2020
- Our Crew took over YARD Delivery of M.T. Morning Crane at Onomichi Dockyard Ltd.
- The Yard Delivery of M.T. Morning Crane on 30th June 2020 from Onomichi Dockyard Ltd will always be a proud moment for Riomarr SPL as it was achieved under extraordinary circumstances caused by the Global Lock down due to the COvid 19 Pandemic. With no international flights operating, It involved a tremendous challenge to the Riomarr Team to work out the travel logistics both domestic and international to arrange the timely take over Crew to arrive in Tokyo, Japan. A Chartered Flight to Colombo and Doha, the only getaway points from India for an International Flight connection was the highlight of our commitment to our fully supportive Principals.
- It also displayed the dedication of our Crew as they relentlessly undertook all the hardships, travelling 24 hours by road to reach Mumbai, and taking all precautions enroute to ensure they stayed safe and are tested negative for the Covid 19 tests to be done at departure and after arrival in Japan.